IGCSE Tutorial Program
International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE) is an international recognised secondary school qualification, accepted by local and International universities and renowned for its high A-achievers ratio. Many secondary schools accept students who have achieved good IGCSE grades into their grade 10 or 11 to continue for A level or IB Diploma and even some college and Universities accept IGCSE.
IGCSE refers to the GCSE syllabus specifically designed for international students. The examination has the following characteristics:
- available twice a year in JAKARTA via Cambridge International Examination Center and National plus – International schools
- administered by two examination boards, Edexcel International and University of Cambridge International Examinations
- in general, gave a higher percentage of A or A* than its equivalent national examination
- accepted by UK elite schools for consideration of admission into lower sixth form (Year 12) and other schools outside UK
We offer IGCSE tutorial Program for students from national plus ,International schools and private candidate who sit for Cambridge IGCSE examinations. IGCSE is offered for every single student who wish to continue their study to any Senior high School, College and University foundation. Tutorial can be conducted one to one (Online tutorial or Tutor come to your home)
- MATHEMATICS and Additional Mathematics
- English (First and Second Language)
- Business Studies
Tutorial will consist of several sessions for each subject with standard duration 1,5 hours. We can customize study duration based on your needs. We suggest to start your preparation study as soon as possible and at least 6 months before examination (For private candidate).
Those who wish to register for IGCSE tutorial, please click here: Jakarta IGCSE Tutorial